SynoInt is companies group which provide services of market and public opinion research, costumer and consumer insights, and loyalty programs. Our main services are: Syno Panel, Syno Tool, Syno Score, Syno Answers, Syno Rewards, Syno Library, Syno Manager, Surveyo24, Syno Audience, etc.
If you use our services, you agree to these Terms and conditions for clients and you represent that you have authority to do so. Also, please carefully read this document.
If you do not agree to the Terms and conditions for clients, you must immediately terminate use of this site and our services. Our services are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts / agreements under applicable law. These Terms and conditions for clients constitute a legally binding agreement between you and SynoInt.
These Terms and conditions for clients are prepared and written in English. To the extent that any translated version conflicts with the English version, the English version controls, except where prohibited by applicable law.
Jurisdiction, Governing Law and Law
Region of the Company means the territory of one of SynoInt company, with whom you are concluded / or you intend to conclude services agreement.
These Terms and conditions for clients and all matters regarding your use of the SynoInt sites and services shall be governed by, construed in accordance with, and enforced under the laws of the Region of the Company, without regard to its choice of law principles.
Any dispute, controversy, disagreement or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and conditions for clients, as well as issues of the violation, termination or validity / invalidity hereof at first shall be settled by mutual negotiations. If the negotiations is failed to mutually settle within 30 (thirty) calendar days starting from the receipt of one Party`s request by the other Party, such cases shall be settled in the competent court of Region of the Company following the procedures established by the Laws of Region of the Company.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions for clients is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be severed and the remainder of terms will remain in full effect.
How to get SynoInt services?
You can get SynoInt services by filling in the registration form at www.synoint.com or by clicking here. You can also contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, write to or call by mobile phone by contacts described here.
What does it mean to get SynoInt services?
It is an opportunity to participate in surveys, register on panels, conduct research, order surveys of services, receive rewards, etc.
You have the right to order the services provided by the SynoInt. Furthermore, you have the right to refuse the services of the SynoInt in accordance with these rules and relevant provisions of Services agreement with you. Also, in implementing the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to apply for the processing of your personal data in SynoInt.
If you conclude the services agreement with the SynoInt, you undertake:
– To accept SynoInt services;
– To pay an agreed fee for SynoInt services;
– Comply with all applicable laws;
– Represent that neither of representations or guarantees which leave any circumstance undisclosed, which, if not disclosed, would make any representation or guarantee misleading or false for SynoInt services;
That personal data shall be:
– processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
– collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
– accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
– kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’);
– processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
SynoInt reserves the right to refuse, restrict, prohibit or reject your access to, use of, and / or participation in the services, at any time and for any reason.
If you conclude the services agreement with the SynoInt, SynoInt undertakes:
– To provide the highest quality services;
– Closely cooperate;
– To give access / account to use SynoInt services;
– To ensure that your personal data and non-personal data will be processed and stored according to the highest security and protection requirements;
– Represents, warrants and covenants that the SynoInt will, and will cause its employees and/or agents to, abide by and comply with all applicable international, national, federal, state and/or local laws, rules, regulations, requirements, statutes, codes, decisions and opinions, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 etc.
– The SynoInt represents, warrants and covenants to you that SynoInt will, and will cause its employees and/or agents to, abide by and comply with all applicable international, national, federal, state and/or local laws, rules, regulations, requirements, statutes, codes, decisions and opinions, including but not limited to the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics (www.esomar.org), which was developed jointly with the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce), sets out global standards for self-regulation for researchers and data analysts and is undersigned by all ESOMAR members and the ethical codes of the Insights Association (www.insightsassociation.org).
– That according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 would be implemented all rights of data subject (if such a situation would be / would appear):
Right to be informed (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 13 and 14);
Right to access (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 15);
Right to rectification (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 16);
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 17);
Right to restriction of processing ((EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 18);
Notification obligation (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 19);
Right to data portability (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 20);
Right to object (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 21);
Automated decision – making (EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 22).
Fees and payments
You agree to pay to SynoInt any fees for each services you purchase or use (including any overage fees), in accordance with the pricing and payment terms presented to you for that services. Where applicable, you will be billed using the billing method which you selected in services agreement or agreed by another way. Fees paid by you are non-refundable, except as provided in these Terms and conditions for clients, services agreement or when required by law.
Unless otherwise stated, you are responsible for any taxes (other than SynoInt’s income tax) or duties associated with the sale of the services, including any related penalties or interest (collectively, “Taxes”). You will pay SynoInt for the services without any reduction for Taxes. If SynoInt is obliged to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to you, unless you provide SynoInt with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority or other documentation providing evidence that no tax should be charged.
SynoInt may change the fees charged for the services at any time, provided that, for services billed on a subscription basis, the change will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing cycle of your subscription. SynoInt will provide you with reasonable prior written notice of any change in fees to give you an opportunity to cancel your subscription before the change becomes effective.
Unless otherwise stated, any overage fees incurred by you will be billed in arrears. Overage fees which remain unpaid for 30 days after being billed are considered overdue. Failure to pay overage fees when due may result in the applicable service being limited, suspended, or terminated (subject to applicable legal requirements), which may result in a loss of your data associated with that service.
Passwords and accounts security
SynoInt ensures the protection of your passwords, accounts and other data and details. However, you must also act responsibly. Please keep your passwords and details of accounts safely.
If you have been issued an account by SynoInt in connection with your use of the services, you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately by email@example.com and change your password as soon as possible.
Furthermore, passwords must not be transferred or shared with others unless authorized to do so, and passwords must not be written down, inserted into e-mail messages or other forms of electronic communications or stored in a file or computer system unless adequately secured.
We recommend that: passwords would have at least 8 (eight) characters, can not contain the user name or parts of the user’s full name, such as his first name and you must use for passwords at least 3 (three) of the 4 (four) available character types: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
SynoInt may terminate your account and delete any content contained in it if there is no account activity (such as a log in event or payment) for over 12 months. However, we will attempt to warn you by email before terminating your account to provide you with an opportunity to log in to your account so that it remains active.
Intellectual property rights and user guidelines
All information provided in the SynoInt web page, texts, other content and all information related with SynoInt services is protected by the Copyright laws. No one has the right to copy information on the SynoInt webpages and services without the consent of SynoInt. Please respects the rights of intellectual property owners.
SynoInt respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. Please follow some rules below and encourage other users to do the same. The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the SynoInt services for other third parties;
removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the SynoInt systemes (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any SynoInt websites and services);
circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by SynoInt;
circumventing any technology used by SynoInt or any third party to protect SynoInt websites and services;
using the SynoInt services to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping”, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the SynoInt services, or otherwise making any use of the SynoInt services which is not expressly permitted under the agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the SynoInt websites and services or any part of it.
Furthermore, please respect SynoInt, the owners of the SynoInt services and websites, and other users. Don’t engage in any activity, post any content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that:
– is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
– is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of SynoInt or a third party;
– includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the services;
– is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
– involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar, including through the SynoInt inbox;
– interferes with or in any way disrupts the SynoInt services, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the SynoInt services or SynoInt’s computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of SynoInt’s security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the – – — SynoInt services or any part thereof;
– conflicts with the agreements, as determined by SynoInt.
You hereby undertakes during the term of the SynoInt services agreement and for a period of 5 (five) years thereafter not to disclose to any third party confidential information concerning the SynoInt, the business and/or financials of SynoInt and SynoInt systems and platforms, except for such information necessarily provided in connection with the use by you of SynoInt systems and platforms and services in accordance with services Agreement. For the purpose of this confidentiality undertaking, confidential information shall mean any and all information related to services agreement and the fulfilment of the agreement – including but not limited to – technical, practical and commercial information in relation hereto, except for any (i) information, which is known or which will become known in full detail to the public other than by breach of the obligations herein contained, (ii) information, which you can demonstrate was in its possession before making this undertaking and (iii) information which you has received or will receive from a third party without restraints as to the disclosure thereof.
SynoInt shall have the right to use your name in any and all marketing materials, and for purposes of public relations, as a partner using SynoInt systems and platforms. All marketing done solely by the SynoInt will be at its own expense.
Illegal special cases
SynoInt reserves the right to inform and notify law enforcement authorities if SynoInt has found signs / marks of criminal acts which are related to race-hatred, pornography, sexual offenses, discrimination and etc.
Also, the SynoInt have the right to inform and notify the law enforcement authorities about other illegal activities in SynoInt systems and platforms.
Services limitations and modifications
SynoInt will make reasonable efforts to keep the SynoInt services operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. To the extent permissible under applicable law, SynoInt reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the SynoInt Service, with or without notice, all without liability to you, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the SynoInt Services or any function or feature thereof. You understand, agree, and accept that SynoInt has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update SynoInt services, or to provide all or any specific content through the SynoInt services. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law.
Warranty and disclaimer
SynoInt endeavours to provide the best services we can, but you understand and agree that the SynoInt services is provided “As is” and “As available”, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. You use the SynoInt services at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SynoInt makes no representations and disclaim any warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infrigement. You understand that this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
SynoInt notes that the location of mobile phones is not required when providing SynoInt services and when using SynoInt websites.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu.
If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Terms and conditions for clients changes
Any changes to this Terms and conditions for clients will be posted on this website and take effect immediately.
This Terms and conditions for clients is also used by the following sites:
The main and always updated version of this Terms and conditions for clients is posted on www.synoint.com.
If you are interested in a deeper discussion about Terms and conditions for clients or should you have any queries regarding the above this document, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to UAB Syno International (for data protection) Vilniaus street 35, Vilnius, 01119, Lithuania.